Privacy statement of Henry’s Photodesign
As a photographer, I value your privacy and I think it’s important to preserve the confidentiality of your personal data. I process as little personal data as possible and use various measures to guarantee your privacy as much as possible. The processing of your personal data is done in a manner that is in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
My Privacy statement applies when you contact me and / or become a customer with me .
For each situation I indicate which data I collect from you and why. I also record how long I keep this data and what security measures I have taken to ensure that your personal data is as secure as possible. As a customer you have rights, these are included in the statement. You know exactly what is possible. Read my Privacy statement carefully so that you know what happens to your personal data.
Do you have any questions? I am always willing to answer this.
Mr. Henry Badeloe
2525 JS The Hague
06 – 5462 6197
info @ henrysphotodesign. NL
• Name and address data
• Telephone number
• Email address
• IP address
< br> • Photos
• Other personal data that you provide yourself
Purposes and reasons
• Your contact data is processed when you want me to contact you via the contact form, by telephone or in writing on your own initiative. I have received your permission in advance.
• Contact details and photos are processed for the provision of my services and the delivery of photo products. This has been laid down in advance in an agreement between the two of us.
• Name and address data are processed because of legal provisions, such as administrative acts under the General Government Tax Act.
• Your IP address is being processed for the proper functioning of my website. No permission is required for this, but may be based on legitimate interest. Your privacy remains guaranteed at all times.
• Your IP address can also be processed for statistical and remarketing purposes. This only happens with your prior permission.
• Only if you give me permission, will photos be processed by me for portfolio and / or commercial purposes.
• Contact and other data that you have provided via the website: until the product has been delivered and / or the service has been provided.
< br> • Photos that I have made according to assignment: 10 years, unless agreed otherwise.
• Name and address data used for my administration: 7 years from the first day of the year in which they are recorded (statutory retention period from the General Government Tax Act). commercial purposes.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
I do not provide your personal data to other organizations, unless this is necessary for the implementation of an agreement between us, in order to comply with a legal obligation or if you have given prior permission. You can think of IT and marketing service providers, suppliers of photo products and external consultants. I ensure that these organizations handle the same level of security and confidentiality of your personal data. This is laid down in processing agreements or other provisions that show that the protection of your personal data is guaranteed.
Functional / necessary cookies
Without these cookies the website cannot work properly. You do not have to give permission for these cookies, because they are used.
• Google Analytics: here I only work with anonymised statistical information that I use to analyze and improve the functioning of the website. To guarantee your privacy as much as possible, I have entered into a processing agreement with Google Analytics and have your IP address anonymized. I have also disabled data sharing with third parties within Google Analytics and no other Google services are used in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
You can also like messages on social media or contact me via other websites.
In the privacy statements of the marketing service providers you can see what happens to your personal data that they process with this cookie.
You can unsubscribe from cookies at any time by clicking the cookies in the top left of the web browser. remove.
Security of personal data
• The right to get an explanation of what personal data I have about you and what I do with it;
• The right to inspect the precise personal data I have from you;
• The right to correct incorrect personal data;
• The right to delete outdated personal data;
• The right to withdraw your permission;
• The right to transfer your personal data;
• The right to object to a specific use. You can make use of your right (s) by submitting a request to me via the contact details above. To make sure that I am not providing, modifying or deleting information from the wrong person, I can request a copy of your proof of identity. Make your citizen service number (BSN) and passport photo black in this copy. I will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
To file a complaint